An individual, by submitting the form on the web page industry3d.ru, (hereinafter referred to as the Web page), undertakes to accept this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent). Acceptance of the Consent is the submission of the form on the Website. Acting freely, by his own will and in his interest, as well as confirming his legal capacity, an individual gives his consent to IE Ivanova, who owns industry3d.ru, (hereinafter referred to as the Operator), which owns the Web page, to process his personal data with the following conditions:
1. Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
2. Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data:
Personal data that is not special or biometric: name; E-mail address; contact phone addresses; information about the mail client; information about the browser used; information about clicks on links in emails; location information; information about the IP addresses from which the user opens the email.
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. The purpose of processing personal data: informing about changes in the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data, about upcoming events, promotions, services and products of IE Ivanov.
5. In the course of processing personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; using; blocking; deletion; destruction.
6. Third parties do not process personal data on behalf of IE Ivanov.
7. Personal data is processed until an individual unsubscribes from the information by clicking on the special link "Unsubscribe from mailing" in sent letters.
8. The consent can be revoked by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written statement to the Operator or his representative at the address of the location (see the preamble of the Consent).
9. If the subject of personal data or his representative revokes consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in clauses 2 - 11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006
10. The consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in clauses 8 and 9 of the Consent.